Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8
- Recently Renovated Flat
- Living Room with Dining Area
- Semi-Separate Kitchen
- Double Bedroom
- Modern Bathroom
- Wooden Flooring
- Sought After Location
- Great Transport Links
- Close to Local Amenities
The apartment consists of a living room with dining area and semi-separate kitchen, a cosy double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and a modern bathroom with bath/shower.
Located just a short walk from both Gloucester Road (District, Circle and Piccadilly lines) and Earl’s Court (District, Circle and Piccadilly) Underground Stations, the apartment is also very close to the popular and stylish High Street Kensington and the stunning Hyde Park.
EPC Rating D.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Lexham Gardens, Kensington, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earls Court Station0.3 miles
- High Street Kensington Station0.3 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Established as an 'off the High St' agency to provide a premium service and bespoke alternative to the rather weary stereotypical estate agency approach, we offer a wealth of knowledge and experience within the team at Draper & Company all of whom are committed to refining the role of property professional and benefitting our clients as a direct result.
Consisting of several likeminded experienced individuals, Draper & Company has been developed with the vision and purpose of offering a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9630522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Draper & Company Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.