Podmore Lane, NR19
- SIX BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE INCLUDING ONE BEDROOM SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE
- 32'4 X 19'6 LIVING ROOM WITH LOG BURNER
- 15'1 DINING ROOM WITH OPEN FIRE
- 22'10 KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- 16'3 GAMES ROOM & 10 STUDY
- SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE OFFERING ONE BEDROOM, SITTING ROOM , KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- GROUNDS APPROACHING 1 ACRE (STMS)
- LARGE DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- POPULAR LOCATION WITH FIELD VIEWS
Entrance Hall Way
Living Room - 32'4 max x 19'6 max
Dining Room - 15'1 x 13'10 max
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 22'10 x 9'1 max
Utility Room - 7'11 x 6'10
Garden Room 10'7 x 9'9
Inner Hall Way
Games Room 16'3 x 10'10
Study 10' x 9'11 max
Master Bedroom 15'2 x 13'9 max
Bedroom 16'3 max x 9 max
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 12' x 10'
Bedroom - 15'10 max x 12'7 max
Bedroom 12'6 x 9'8
Sitting Room 16'3 x 11'3
Bedroom 9'9 x 8'10
The property sits on a plot approaching 1 ACRE (STMS) and offers a large Driveway & Detached Double Garage
- We have been advised that the property is on a septic tank.
** FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING, PLEASE CONTACT HOMEWORKS TODAY **
Podmore Lane, NR19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station11.9 miles
About the agent
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by highly motivated and trained staff. A sign of this success is the fact that a large proportion of our business is from referrals, satisfied clients who have recommended us to friends and family.
So, if you want professional help and advice on all aspects of moving home please contact us on 01362 65 44 44.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference wdvrtntrjnev. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homeworks, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.