West Hill, Putney
- Modern Shower Room
- Open Plan
- Fitted Kitchen
- EPC Rating - D
- Excellent Local Schools
- Outstanding Local Schools
- Top Floor, Impressive Edwardian Property
- Off Street Parking Available
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
BrochuresWest Hill, Putney
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
West Hill, Putney
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Putney Station0.4 miles
- Putney Station0.6 miles
- Southfields Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With more than 30 years of experience, James Anderson is the longest established Independent Estate Agent in South West of London.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to exceptional customer service and local market expertise and we work hard to provide a bespoke, professional and exemplary service for our customers.
With more offices across SW13, SW14 and SW15 than any other estate agent, no one is in better placed to find you the home or buyer/tenant you've been dreaming of.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29707500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, Putney - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.