Plot 17,Terence Place, Fordham
- Brand New Detached House
- 4 Bedrooms and ensuite
- Double Grage and 2 Parking spaces
- Gas fired Central Heating
- Study and WC
- Well fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Help to Buy available
- Popular Village location
- Circa 1270 sq ft of accommodation
- Arrange your viewing today.
The development is set in this popular village which is nestled in rural Cambridgeshire between Newmarket and Ely with good access to the A14, A11 and M11. The nearby A14 junction offers dual carriageway access to Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds, both approximately 17 miles distant. Cambridge, Ely and Newmarket all have railway stations providing excellent access to London.
Fordham is also only 5 miles from Newmarket, the renowned British HQ of Horse Racing. The town offers a range of interesting and varied shops and amenities, including the National Horse Racing Museum, twice weekly open-air market, hotels and many restaurants.
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs to first floor
LIVING ROOM 13' 0" x 12' 3" (3.982m x 3.739m) Double Glazed window to the front aspect. Double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
STUDY 9' 5" x 6' 0" (2.873m x 1.830m) Double Glazed window to the front aspect
KITCHEN/DINER 19' 11" x 13' 0" max (6.076m x 3.978m) Double glazed window to the side aspect. Double Glazed patio doors to the rear garden. Range of units at base and wall level incorporating integrated appliances.
WC Double glazed window to rear aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Double glazed window to the rear aspect and built-in airing cupboard.
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 9" x 13' 0" narrowing to 10'1" (3.606m x 3.979m) Double glazed window to the front aspect.
BEDROOM 2 13' 7" x 8' 11" (4.157m x 2.737m) Double glazed window to the front aspect.
BEDROOM 3 10' 6" x 8' 9" (3.208m x 2.669m) Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
BEDROOM 4 Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
BATHROOM 5' 10" x 5' 10" (1.8m x 1.8m) Double Glazed window to the side aspect
OUTSIDE Rear garden laid to lawn with paved patio area.
Double garage to side with 2 parking spaces to front.
NOTE All measurements and layouts shown are indicative only as supplied form the developers architect/designer and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves of the accuracy before purchasing.
Plot 17,Terence Place, Fordham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newmarket Station4.8 miles
- Kennett Station5.1 miles
About the agent
We are open from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday - Sunday
The 'First Step' to all your property matters
Your Local Agent who use all the leading UK's property websites giving you the widest media coverage when buying or selling.
First Step for:
- Land & New Homes
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102582002179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by First Step, Stotfold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.