Gaul Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Beautifully Presented, Three Bedroom Detached House
- Fabulous 20ft Fitted Kitchen with an Abundance of Apliances
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms (One En-suite)
- Lovely Enclosed Gardens to Rear with HOT TUB
- Garage PLUS Off Road Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Early Viewing Absolutely Essential!
- EPC BAND C
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
ENTRANCE HALL with tiled floor, stairway off, central heating programmer.
LOUNGE 14' 9" (max) x 11' 9" (max) with laminate floor, t.v. point.
FITTED KITCHEN/DINER 20' (max) x 18' 4" (max), "L" shaped with tiled floor, understairs cupboard, part tiled walls, double glazed French doors to rear garden, American fridge/freezer, peninsular preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, dishwasher, automatic washing machine, microwave, inset ceramic single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard under, range of wall cupboards, built in dishwasher, electric hob hood, built in electric oven, wall cupboard housing Logic gas fired wall mounted combi boiler.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/W.C. with tiled floor, low level w.c., integrated hand washbasin with mixer tap and cupboard under, extractor fan.
LANDING with access via foldaway ladder to loft, built in linen cupboard.
BATHROOM/W.C./ with shower bath with mixer tap, thermostatic shower overhead, integrated hand washbasin with mixer tap and cupboards under, low level w.c., part tiled walls, shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
BEDROOM NO. 1 12' 6" x 10' 9" (max) with laminate floor, built in double wardrobe/cupboard.
BEDROOM NO. 2 14' 3" (max) x 11' 8" with laminate floor.
BEDROOM NO. 3 10' 1" (max) x 8' (max) with laminate floor.
OUTSIDE COLD WATER TAP OUTSIDE LIGHT
GARAGE 17' 6" (max) x 9' 1" (max) with up and over door, joist storage, power and lighting, personal door, with block paved off road parking space/forecourt.
GARDENS to front with shrubs etc. and a paved pathway to the front entrance door. Timber gate to side opens into a paved pathway leading from front to rear. Attractive enclosed gardens to rear, laid to lawn with borders, shrubs, balustraded decking, paved pathway and gazebo with HOT TUB!
Gaul Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.9 miles
- Manea Station5.5 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.