Lynwood Park, Warton, Preston
- ** VIRT**VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE
- Luxurious Two Bedroom Park Home with High Quality Accommodation
- Spacious Lounge & Fabulous Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom & Family Bathroom
- Landscaped Gardens & Parking
The accommodation comprises fabulous open plan dining kitchen with a range of fitted appliances, base and wall units, complementary work surfaces, single bowl sink unit and oven. There is a spacious lounge with gas central heating, double glazed windows and a feature fireplace. There are two bedrooms with an en-suite facility to the master and wardrobe area. The second bedroom is a good size and has fitted wardrobes. There is a bathroom with a three piece suite.
The property benefits from fantastic landscaped gardens and off street parking.
What The Agent Says
Call Farrell Heyworth for more details, to book a viewing, or to find out more about the services offered by Farrell Heyworth. We’re here to help you find your next home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Lynwood Park, Warton, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkham & Wesham Station4.8 miles
- Moss Side Station7.0 miles
- Salwick Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with 18 Farrell Heyworth branded branches across the North West and part of a network of over 600 branches. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 217068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.