Garfield Road, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ATTRACTIVE RED BRICK FRONTED BUILDING
- CONVENIENT LOCATION TO ACCESS TOWN'S AMENITIES
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE DOOR TO ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- SPACIOUS LIVING AREA WITH LARGE WINDOWS AND DOOR TO GARDEN
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH OVEN AND A CERAMIC TILED FLOOR
- TILED BATHROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW
- BEDROOM ONE WITH uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW OVERLOOKING FRONT
- BEDROOM TWO WITH LINEN CUPBOARD HOUSING CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- SPACIOUS PRIVATE GARDEN WITH PAVED PATIO, LAWNS AND STORAGE SHED
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND ELECTRIC CENTRAL HEATING
Pathway to left side of property, leading to garden gate and a uPVC double glazed entrance door.
White gloss door to under stair storage cupboard housing meters. Matt white textured ceiling with a glass trimmed light point. Matt emulsion walls. White enamel radiator. White gloss woodwork. Neutral toned carpets.
LIVING ROOM (5m narrowing to 3.85m x 4.6 m):
uPVC double glazed windows and door to rear garden. White gloss panelled door. Decorative "Adams" style fire surround with a granite effect hearth. Matt white textured ceiling with light point. Matt emulsion walls with three glass trimmed wall light points. White gloss woodwork. Neutral toned carpets.
uPVC double glazed window overlooking rear elevation. White gloss panelled door. Light Oak fronted kitchen with a green marble effect work surface and cream tiled splash backs. One and a half bowl, single drainer, sink unit with mixer tap. Electric oven with matching green enamel four ring hob and extractor fan above. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for under level fridge. Matt white textured ceiling with white enamel spotlight point. Matt emulsion walls. Radiator. White gloss woodwork. Ceramic tiled floor.
uPVC double glazed window overlooking side elevation. White gloss panelled door. Panelled bath with Victorian style mixer tap and shower attachment. Close coupled WC. Pedestal wash basin with mirror fronted medicine cabinet above. Matt white, textured, ceiling with glass trimmed light point. Part tile, part matt emulsion walls. Wall mounted extractor fan. Radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM ONE (3.7m x 3.5m into chimney breast recess):
uPVC double glazed window overlooking front elevation with a blonde wood curtain pole above. White gloss panelled door. Matt emulsion walls. Radiator. White gloss woodwork.
BEDROOM TWO (3.3m into furniture recess x 2.65m):
uPVC double glazed window overlooking front elevation. White gloss panelled door. White gloss double doors to airing cupboard housing pre-lagged hot water tank with slatted shelving to side and electric central heating system pumps and expansion vessels behind. Matt white, textured, ceiling with glass trimmed light point. Matt emulsion walls. Radiator. White gloss woodwork.
Surrounded by a low red brick wall and mainly laid to lawn with a block paved central path to storage shed. Large paved patio area. Gateway providing side access to front of property.
Energy Performance CertificatesFULL EPC
Garfield Road, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Polegate Station2.8 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station4.2 miles
- Berwick Station4.3 miles
About the agent
At Roland Dunn we make the process of letting your property as easy and problem free as possible. We have built our service around our client's needs and have adopted a philosophy of giving best value by working together with our landlords and tenants a like.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RD360-GARFIELD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roland Dunn Property Rentals, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.