Plumstead Common Road, London, SE18
- FOUR BEDROOM VICTORIAN DOUBLE BAY FRONTED HOUSE DIRECTLY OVERLOOKING PLUMSTEAD COMMON
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- UPSTAIRS BATHROOM plus DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- LARGE CELLAR for loads of extra storage
- GENEROUS ACCOMMODATION with BUNDLES OF ORIGINAL FEATUIRES
- 100' SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- PERIOD FEATURES and ORIGINAL FEATURES IN MOST ROOMS
- AMAZING PROPERTY IN AN AMAZING LOCATION
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
THIS IS AN AMAZING PROPERTY IN AN AMAZING LOCATION and VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
ENTRANCE HALL Hardwood leaded light stained glass front door. Stripped floorboards. Radiator. Rose coved ceiling. Door leading to:-
CELLAR 22'2 x 5'3 Head height. Dry with lights and power.
W.C. Low level w.c., wash hand basin .Tiled flooring.
LOUNGE 12'11 x 12'7 Double glazed sash bay window to the front. Coved ceiling and centre rose. Stunning cast iron fireplace with mantle, book shelves and built in cupboard to alcoves. Radiator. Painted floorboards.
RECEPTION TWO 12'1 x 10'8 Double glazed window to the rear. Solid wood flooring. Coved ceiling. Cast iron fireplace with tiled inserts.
DINING ROOM 13'1 x 10'Double glazed bay window to the side. Cast iron fireplace. Stripped floorboard. Radiator. Cupboard to alcove.
KITCHEN 10' x 9' 7 Window to the rear overlooking the garden. Stable door to garden. Wall and base units, sink with mixer taps, stainless steel chimney extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine and dish washer. Metro style tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
LANDING Access to loft. Original storage cupboard.
BEDROOM ONE 16'3 x 13'11Double glazed timber framed sash bay window to the front and double glazed timber framed sash window to the front (both overlooking Plumstead Common), original cast iron fireplace with tiled inserts and mantle. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
BEDROOM TWO 12'1 x 10'9 Double glazed window to the rear. Solid wood flooring. Feature fireplace. Original storage cupboard to alcove. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 7'8 x 6'11 Double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden. Fitted carpet. Cast iron fireplace. Storage cupboard. Radiator
BEDROOM FOUR 10'5 x 10' Velux window. Cast iron fireplace. Radiator. Wood flooring.
BATHROOM Frosted double glazed window to the side. Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin and low level w.c., shower cubicle with 'Mira' electric shower. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
GARDEN Approx 100', South facing with decked patio, lawn, mature, plants and pond.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Plumstead Common Road, London, SE18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plumstead Station0.7 miles
- Woolwich Arsenal Station1.0 miles
- Welling Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Based in Plumstead Common, David Evans Property Services have become established over the last 35 years as a leading local estate agent.
We offer a friendly and professional approach for buyers and sellers - contact us without obligation - if you're on the move we're here to help
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plu2004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Evans Property Services, Plumstead Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.