White Road, Oxford
- Ground floor extension to give an extra reception and extended kitchen
- Full loft conversion to give two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Home office
- Colonial style summer room
- Combi boiler central heating system
- Original wooden floors in reception rooms and some bedrooms
- Cavity wall insulation
- Block paving off-street parking
- White goods included
- Secluded garden
50 metres up the road is the local, frequent bus route serving city centre and hospitals, Templars Square Retail Park with various supermarkets and shops. Nursery, primary and secondary schools are a few metres behind the house.
Walking distance to the shops and 24 hour supermarket.
· Ground floor extension to give an extra reception and extended kitchen
· Full loft conversion to give two double bedrooms and bathroom.
· Home office.
· Colonial style summer room.
· Combi boiler central heating system.
· Original wooden floors in reception rooms and some bedrooms
· Cavity wall insulation.
· Block paving off-street parking
· White goods included
· Secluded garden.
Understairs storage cupboard, radiator, porch.
6' 11'' x 16' 1'' (2.10m x 4.89m)
Gas oven, gas hob, base units/cupboards, sink & drainer, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, radiator, windows facing side. French doors to rear garden. Door to dining room.
Lounge/Formal Dining Room
10' 2'' x 20' 1'' (3.09m x 6.13m)
Radiator, feature fire surround and mantelpiece. Lounge leading to dining room. Patio door to rear garden. Door to kitchen diner.
2' 7'' x 5' 8'' (0.79m x 1.73m)
WC, hand wash basin, window facing side, combi boiler with guarantee.
11' 10'' x 11' 11'' (3.6m x 3.62m)
Bay window to front, radiator, feature fire surround and mantelpiece.
Double Bedroom One
11' 2'' x 12' 0'' (3.4m x 3.67m)
Bay window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double Bedroom Two
12' 2'' x 11' 7'' (3.72m x 3.54m)
Patio door to balcony facing rear garden, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
6' 7'' x 7' 9'' (2.00m x 2.35m)
Window to front, radiator.
6' 1'' x 6' 2'' (1.85m x 1.87m)
White bathroom suite, radiator, window facing rear.
Double Bedroom with En-Suite
11' 1'' x 11' 1'' (3.40m x 3.40m)
French doors to Juliet balcony to rear, radiator, door to Jack and Jill ensuite.
Double Bedroom Four
14' 2'' x 8' 5'' (4.30m x 2.60m)
Twin Velux windows to front, radiator.
5' 4'' x 7' 4'' (1.65m x 2.23m)
Ensuite bathroom with doors to master bedroom and hallway. White WC and washbasin with unit under, enclosed mains shower, heated towel rail, window to rear.
19' 8'' x 8' 2'' (6.00m x 2.50m)
Extension into the garden
8' 2'' x 15' 1'' (2.50m x 4.60m)
Power and light. Mains water and waste water discharge. Main front door and double glazed door to rear garden. Double glazed side window.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
White Road, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station3.1 miles
- Radley Station3.9 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station5.6 miles
About the agent
Doorsteps.co.uk. The brand new hybrid estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. Estate agents at a fantastic price, but also a great level of service.
We imagined a world, where you could sell your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10301126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.