High Street, Limpsfield, Oxted
- Built around 1900
- 2 Beds, 2 Bath, 2 Receps
- Sought-after village location
- Beautiful secluded garden
- Off road parking and garage
- 1 Mile to Oxted mainline station
- EPC rating D (56)
- Council tax band G (£3365.42pa)
- Living space 1,526 sq ft
VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Built around 1900, this delightful single storey residence occupies a prime spot in Limpsfield, set back off the high street, with lovely internal and external features and a beautifully peaceful garden. A rare opportunity to buy a truly wonderful and unique property.
Set in a secluded spot of the highly sought after village of Limpsfield. Limpsfield is a delightful, characterful village with a friendly community and offering local stores, a pub, a coffee shop, St Peters Church and a popular tennis club. The larger town of Oxted is approximately 1 mile distant and boasts a mainline train station, choice of supermarkets including Waitrose and Morrisons, leisure facilities, a cinema, theatre and a range of pubs and restaurants.
State - Limpsfield Church of England Primary School, rated by Ofsted Outstanding.
Oxted School, 11 years old to 19 years old.
Independent - Hazelwood Nursery and Early Years, 3 months to reception.
Hazelwood Upper School, Years 1 to 13 years old.
Junction 6 is approximately 4 miles away providing easy access to the M25 and Gatwick airport. Oxted mainline railway station provides fast trains to East Croydon (from 17 minutes) and London Bridge (from 33 minutes), London Victoria (from 39 minutes).
Porch, living room, kitchen, dining room, conservatory, cloakroom, master bedroom, second bedroom.
- Tiled floor and wooden doors to porch
- Open fire to living room and windows on three sides
- Tiled floor and stone work surface to kitchen
- Fitted kitchen with integrated washing machine, dishwasher and space for fridge freezer
- Gas fired Aga with electric hob
- Door to garden from dining room
- Well built, well insulated conservatory, with electric hall heater and bi-folding doors to garden
- Built in wardrobes and walk in wardrobe to master bedroom
- En-suite with large shower to master bedroom
- Built in wardrobes to bedroom 2
- En-suite with bath to bedroom 2
Front garden, rear garden, parking and single garage.
- Path to front porch
- Lawned front garden with mature hedging
- Side access to rear from both sides
- Parking for one car, single garage and parking for second car in front of garage
- Beautifully secluded rear garden with hedges, mature plants and trees and large lawn
- Various patio areas and spaces for garden furniture
- Stone garden ornament with roses
- Purchase 2003
- Built around 1900 (estimates)
- No listing
- Bungalow sits within Limpsfield village conservation area
- Council tax band D (£3,365.42pa)
- Priest Hill is a private driveway owned by neighbouring house. This Bungalow has a right of way.
- Single story extension 2007 (with permission)
- Conservatory totally rebuilt 2013 (with permission)
- Appliances included in sale: washing machine, dishwasher and fridge
- Mains gas and sewerage
- Gas fired regular boiler (with hot and cold tank)
- Boiler installed 2015 and regularly serviced
- Traditional radiator central heating
- Loft has power, lights and ladder
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
High Street, Limpsfield, Oxted
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxted Station0.8 miles
- Hurst Green Station1.0 miles
- Woldingham Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Situated in a prime position on the 'sunny side' of Station Road East, our flagship office was the first Robert Leech branch to be opened over 25 years ago. Like our other offices, Oxted handles property over a very wide area from Croydon to the north, through Caterham ,Woldinghan and Warlingham together with all the surrounding villages. Our accounts and letting's management departments are also based at this office.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100126008533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Leech Estate Agents, Oxted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.