- No Onward Chain
- 3 Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- Approx 1/3 mile to Beccles town centre
- Spacious Family Room
The accommodation comprises: Entrance porch into hallway, study, cloakroom, lounge/diner, kitchen, large family room, first floor landing, family bathroom, master ensuite, gas central heating and courtyard garden.
There is parking at the front & a garage at the rear, which is accessed via Providence Place.
LOCATION Beccles is a busy market town with a wide variety of shops, restaurants, schools, pubs and supermarkets. A market selling fresh produce is held every Friday in the town, there is a local bus station which runs a regular service to Lowestoft, Norwich and many of the smaller villages around. The town is located on the Waveney River which is a gateway to the Broads network. The train station runs a link to London Liverpool Street via Ipswich and the unspoilt Suffolk coastline with the beaches of Southwold and Walberswick are within easy driving distance.
DIRECTIONS On foot, leaving the Beccles office, Head left down market street, at the first set of traffic lights turn left onto Small gate, walking towards old market (where the buses stop), bear right and with the Caxton pub on your left hand side, bear left onto Ravensmere and the property will be seen on the right hand side at the top of pound road.
SERVICES Gas central heating, Mains water and drainage and electricity. (Durrants have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order).
COUNCIL TAX East Suffolk Council band 'C'
VIEWINGS Viewing is strictly by arrangement with the vendors agents Durrants, please call .
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beccles Station0.3 miles
- Brampton Station4.6 miles
- Somerleyton Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Over 150 years of advising both buyers and sellers of property in the region has led to a firm able to offer an unrivalled service in the area.
With offices stretching along the Waveney Valley through to Halesworth and the coast you will find a superb cross section of property for sale and if selling access to a wide and cosmopolitan market.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100043017746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Durrants, Beccles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.