Dale Road, Spondon
- INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN REFITTED LIVING/DINING KITCHEN
- ENCLOSED, SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING C
- REFITTED FOUR PIECE BATHROOM
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- SPACIOUS 16ft CONSERVATORY/SUN LOUNGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
15' 8'' x 10' 8'' (4.77m x 3.25m)
Open Plan Refitted Dining Kitchen
14' 4'' x 9' 1'' (4.37m x 2.77m)
8' 1'' x 6' 8'' (2.46m x 2.03m)
6' 8'' x 4' 10'' (2.03m x 1.47m)
16' 0'' x 12' 4'' (4.87m x 3.76m)
First Floor Landing
11' 1'' x 9' 6'' (3.38m x 2.89m) plus recess
12' 3'' x 7' 7'' (3.73m x 2.31m)
9' 3'' x 6' 5'' (2.82m x 1.95m)
8' 11'' x 6' 4'' (2.72m x 1.93m)
Refitted Bathroom (with a four piece suite)
8' 8'' x 6' 3'' (2.64m x 1.90m) minimum measurement
The property is set back from Dale Road and provides ample off road parking for three/four vehicles.
There is access to a covered storage area with roller door and access through to the good size, enclosed rear garden which enjoys a southerly aspect.
There is an extensive decked patio area with lawned area beyond with shaped borders incorporating shrubs and trees, fenced boundaries and hedgerows. Cold water tap.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Dale Road, Spondon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station1.0 miles
- Derby Station2.8 miles
- Peartree Station3.6 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10299131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.