Sycamore Drive, SO45
- Parking for up to 4 vehicles with large carport
- 3 good size double bedrooms
- Large lounge and dining area
- Shower room
- Well presented throughout
- Mature front garden
- No forward chain
Hall leading into Lounge and dining area with two front aspect windows
Fitted kitchen with external door for side access.
Three very good size double bedrooms
Spacious shower room with double shower and units.
The enclosed rear garden is low maintenance offering artificial lawn and pathways.
Great size drive for off road parking of up to four vehicles and car port.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Sycamore Drive, SO45
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Netley Station3.4 miles
- Hamble Station3.6 miles
- Sholing Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22sd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.M Sales, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.