Sea Front, HAYLING ISLAND
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR
- PARKING SPACE
- COMMUNAL POOL
- LIFT ACCESS TO ALL FLOORS
- SEA VIEWS
Are you looking for a sea view? Look no further than this three bedroomed first floor flat, just a short walk to the water's edge. No onward chain and a long lease. One allocated parking space plus a visitor space, a balcony overlooking the communal pool plus sea views. Share of freehold.
Are you looking for a sea view? Look no further than this three bedroomed first floor flat, on the south of Hayling Island. Situated on the shore side of the road, just a short walk to the water's edge, close to amenities, bus route, parks and golf courses. Offered with no onward chain and a long lease. Security entry intercom, One allocated parking space plus a visitor space, a balcony overlooking the communal pool and looking out to the sea. Call Fox & Sons to secure your viewing. Share of freehold.
Double glazed window. Fitted bath and towel rail.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.65m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front and carpeted floor. Built in wardrobe and storage heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window, textured ceiling and smooth walls. Carpeted, built in wardrobe and storage heater.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.95m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window. Textured ceiling, smooth walls and carpeted. Fitted storage heater.
Lounge 17' 9" x 11' 7" ( 5.41m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear, textured ceiling and carpeted. Door to balcony with views of the communal swimming pool and sea front.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear. Part tiled and space for fridge freezer.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Sea Front, HAYLING ISLAND
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fratton Station3.6 miles
- Hilsea Station4.1 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Waterlooville Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Waterlooville
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV106659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.