Kingswood Place, Hayes, UB4
- One bedroom apartment
- Ground floor
- Allocated parking
- Recently built
- 17ft Living area
- 9ft modern fitted kitchen
- 14ft bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Sought after location in North Hayes
- Close to local amenities
Directions - From leaving our office on Hillingdon Hill proceed left and continue for approximately one mile to the Lansbury drive traffic traffic lights, turn right onto Grange Road, at the roundabout take the third exit and stay on Grange Road, turn left rejoining the Uxbridge Road and Kingswoood Place will be on your left hand side.
Situation - Kingswood Place is a sought after private development in North Hayes offering easy access to a number of local amenities including the Uxbridge Road with its variety of shops and bus/road links and road links with the M4/M25 and the A40 all within a short drive.
Description - A recently built and beautifully presented one bedroom ground floor apartment that benefits from large windows and high ceilings and is situated on a private development in a popular part of North Hayes. The property is accessed via a private front door that leads into a generous hall with doors leading into the 17ft living room which is open plan to the 9ft kitchen, 14ft bedroom and modern bathroom.
Outside - Outside offers allocated parking which is directly situated outside the property.
BrochuresKingswood Place, Hayes, UB4
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Kingswood Place, Hayes, UB4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hayes & Harlington Station1.5 miles
- West Drayton Station2.1 miles
- Hillingdon Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1986, Coopers is an award- winning independent Estate Agent with 8 offices in West London that are equally committed to Sales and Lettings. We are dedicated to providing a professional, personal and proactive service and achieving exceptional results for all of our clients. We are the most recommended agent in all of our respective areas and our network of offices is home to property experts with many years' experience and an unrivalled unders
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29722511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Hillingdon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.