Brownlow Estate! Impressive Garden! A Must See!
- 1930's Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Situated in the Brownlow Estate in Bitterne
- Glamorous Lounge With Feature Bay Window & Open Fireplace
- Elegant Dining Room With Open Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Designed With Shaker Style Cabinets
- Sleek Three Piece Bathroom
- 12'10'ft Master Bedroom With Feature Bay Window
- Beautifully Landscaped Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking & Store
- Fantastically Positioned for Local Schools & Amenities
Dropped kerb providing off road parking.
Smooth ceiling, stairs rising to first floor with storage cupboard under housing boiler. Further storage cupboards with space and plumbing for washing machine. Laminate floor. Doors to:
12' 10" (3.91m) in to bay x 11' 10" (3.61m):
Smooth ceiling, UPVC double glazed bay window to front. Open fire with surround. Radiator. Laminate floor.
13' 1" (3.99m) x 10' 10" (3.30m):
Smooth ceiling, original door and window to rear. Open fire. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Poly carbonate roof, UPVC double glazed window to rear, door opening to rear garden. Space for tumble dryer. Laminate floor.
15' 2" (4.62m) x 6' 9" (2.06m):
Smooth ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to side and rear, UPVC double glazed door to side. Modern wall, base and drawer units with work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer inset, space for cooker, dish washer and fridge/freezer. Tiled splash backs. Radiator.
Smooth ceiling, UPVC double glazed obscured window to side. Storage cupboard. Doors to:
12' 10" (3.91m) into bay x 11' 10" (3.61m) max:
Smooth ceiling, UPVC double glazed bay window to front. Radiator.
13' (3.96m) x 11' (3.35m):
Smooth ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to rear overlooking rear garden. Hatch with pull down ladder providing access to loft space.
8' 10" (2.69m) x 7' (2.13m):
Smooth ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to rear over looking rear garden. Radiator.
Smooth ceiling, UPVC double glazed obscured window to front. Three piece suite comprising bathtub with centralised taps and mains fed shower over, WC, wash hand basin, shower screen, ladder towel rail.
Beautifully landscaped, fence enclosed rear garden with stone border and raised patio seating area, access to shed and store.
Power and light connected, door to front and rear.
Central Heating Type: Gas Central Heating
Please note: Field Palmer have not tested any of the services or appliances at this property.
Brownlow Estate! Impressive Garden! A Must See!
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bitterne Station0.9 miles
- Sholing Station1.0 miles
- Woolston Station1.1 miles
About the agent
We have unrivalled local knowledge of Southampton
Our staff have enviable reputations in their industry and have earned these through their continued local knowledge and expertise, our advice is based upon real experience derived from years of working in Southampton's local property market.
We offer so much more than just an estate agent
We offer a full range of property related services: sales, lettings, land and new homes, mortgage and financial advice,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FPBCC_601046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Field Palmer, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.