King Edward's Road, London, E9
- Loft style apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- Large floorspace
- Mezzanine level
- Art deco warehouse conversion
- Private terrace
- Sought after location
- Allocated underground parking space
Tenure: Leasehold, 102 years remaining
The majority of the floor space is mainly taken up by the stunning open-plan reception room which is currently divided into living and dining areas. The warehouse theme is incorporated into the interior design with details like an exposed brick wall and rough concrete beams and ceilings adding an industrial ambience. There are two separate access points into the private terrace area from the reception room, via doors set into double height glass walls which provide an abundance of natural light. The flat also features a suspended steel mezzanine area, accessed via a staircase from the reception room, which overlooks the reception room.
The kitchen is slightly raised and accessible via a couple of steps. It is fitted with a range of modern wall and floor units and is part tiled and again features a double height ceiling. Both double bedrooms are also entered from the reception room and are a good size.
There is a small entrance hall with a bathroom off it. The bathroom has a tiled floor, part tiled walls and features a white suite with shower over bath.
The property is part of the Five King Edwards Road development. The former factory, built in the 1920's is located between Victoria Park and London Fields, close to London Fields Overground Station and convenient for the vibrant Broadway market and plethora of local shops, restaurants and bars.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
King Edward's Road, London, E9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Fields Station0.2 miles
- Cambridge Heath Station0.4 miles
- Hackney Central Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Rayners have been a part of the Hackney landscape since 1989. From humble beginnings we have grown into a well established and respected property management company and estate agents.
Although we manage hundreds of properties we pride ourselves on the personal service we provide to our landlords, tenants, vendors and purchasers. Rayners manage and sell property in Hackney and the surrounding boroughs and we feel that we can be considered the experts in these areas.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 180620GR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rayners.com, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.