Pentonville Road, London
- Designer interiors
- 840 sq/ft of internal space
- Large private terrace
- 5 minute walk to Angel Station
- Photos are of the show apt.
The Claremont is a boutique development comprising one, two and three bedroom apartments.
Situated in the centre of Islington, The Claremont has Angel Underground Station a short five-minute walk away, along with a diverse range of boutique shops, gastropubs, hip restaurants, bars and some of the best clubs in the city to stroll away.
Pentonville Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angel Station0.2 miles
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.5 miles
- King's Cross Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Altogether better across London.
If you think all London Estate Agents are the same, you haven't worked with Dexters. We're different. Everything we do will give you an altogether better experience of selling or letting your property.
As you'll discover, it's our people who make the difference. You'll deal directly with a professional, highly-trained client partner and have the peace of mind of working with an agency accredited by the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29724980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dexters, New Homes (East London). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.