Thirsk Road, Easingwold, YO61 3NJ
- Large family home, offering extensive details
- Original period features
- Modern additions
- Flexible accommodation
- Large garden and patio area
- Useful large purpose built building with roller door.
- Large parking area for numerous cars
- Open views
- Viewing strongly recommended
The accommodation which benefits from oil fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing briefly comprises; Entrance porch and reception hall with oak flooring, impressive 35 foot sitting room with Inglenook fireplace and separate dining room. There is a farmhouse style kitchen with Aga, rear hallway, study and utility room.
In the main body of the house is the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. There is a fixed staircase from the master bedroom which leads to a large attic space running the full length of the house. There are three further bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. Accessed from the rear hall is a 23'4" games room at first floor level with an additional staircase giving access to an ideal guest suite, comprising of double bedroom and bathroom.
The house could therefore be easily subdivided for holiday letting purposes, bed and breakfast or dependent living suites.
The property occupies a generous site with ample parking and turning space for numerous vehicles. There is a large garage 16'2" x 14' 10" (4.8 m x 4.2 m) with adjoining gardeners WC. Of particular note is the impressive steel framed purpose-built 60' x 30' (18.2 m x 9.1 m) building with roller shutter door, which is ideal for numerous purposes.
The property is situated on the Thirsk Road just outside Easingwold. Easy access can be gained on the A19 to York and the A1(M) linking with the region's motorway network. There is the train station in Thirsk for access around the country. The immediate area supports good amenities with the larger centres catering for all daily needs.
Services Mains water and electricity are connected to the property, heating is via an oil fired central heating system and drainage is to a septic tank.
Council Tax Band G.
Directions From the A1(M) take the A168 signposted to Thirsk. Take the exit marked Thirsk and proceed to the roundabout turn right onto the A19 and follow the road through Birdforth and Thormanby. The property will be found on your right hand side approximately a mile from Thormanby.
Details Produced June 2020.
AGENTS NOTE The seller of this property is a relative of a member of FSS staff.
BrochuresCustom 8 Page Lan...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Thirsk Road, Easingwold, YO61 3NJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thirsk Station7.7 miles
About the agent
- Nobody knows the local market like us
- One of the biggest teams in the district, at your service
- Accurate valuations based on knowledge, not guesswork
- A creative approach to marketing your home
- A refreshingly open and honest approach
- Accompanied viewings by our experienced sales negotiators
- Skilful negotiation to maximise your sale price
- Regular updates to keep you and your buyer inf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103268007652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSS, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.