Theydon Bois ESSEX
- Lakes and Ponds
- Timber Cabin
- Growing Specialists Plants
A VERY ATTRACTIVE AND INTRIGUING WATER PLANT AND FISH FARM SET IN APPROX. 5 ACRES WITH VARIOUS MATURE LAKES / PONDS, RESIDENTIAL CABIN AND SEVERAL OUTBUILDINGS WITH TREMENDOUS POTENTIAL
- Highly Attractive, Intriguing Property With Tremendous Potential
- Residential Cabin with Certificate of Lawfulness
- Other Outbuildings
- Set In Approx. 5 Acres with Several Mature Lakes / Ponds
- Currently Used as Water Plant and Fish Farm
The property has been gradually developed by the current vendor over the past 36 years and is now being sold due to retirement. It is in a very pleasant setting with good views to the east looking over unspoilt fields and woodland.
The village of Theydon Bois on the B172 road has a good range of local amenities including Tesco Express Supermarket, Post Office, butchers, fish and chip shop and a tube station. Wider ranges of shops are offered in Loughton and Epping and the property has good access onto the M25 and M11 motorways.
Theydon Bois ESSEX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Theydon Bois Station1.0 miles
- Debden Station1.7 miles
- Epping Station2.3 miles
About the agent
RURAL SCENE is a National Independent Estate Agency specialising in the marketing of PROPERTY WITH LAND including private & commercial equestrian property, farms, smallholdings, plant nurseries, holiday complexes, kennels/catteries, lifestyle property with woodland & water and country houses.
Our negotiators have over 80 years' combined experience assisting clients in the selling and buying of all types of property with land.
If you would like advice on marketing your property or
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 37899_12849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rural Scene, Collingbourne Ducis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.