Barton Common Road, Barton on Sea, Hampshire
- Spectacular penthouse apartment with views of the Isle of Wight
- Three bedrooms (one en suite)
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining room with balcony
- Family bathroom
- Utility cupboard
- Entry phone system & lift
- South facing communal gardens
- Bike store
- Bin store
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Communal stairs/lift give access to the top floor where this spectacular penthouse apartment is situated. The private front door with entry phone system leads into the hall where there is a utility cupboard. The beautifully tiled floor runs through the hall and into the open-plan living/kitchen/dining room. The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of units incorporating a fridge/freezer, Siemens oven system with single oven under, five ring gas hob, with extractor above, and dishwasher. In the dining area, double doors open out onto the balcony which enjoys spectacular views across the open common land towards the Isle of Wight. The master bedroom enjoys a window seat, dressing area with fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room. Bedroom two is a good sized double, also having a fitted wardrobe, and bedroom three/study is a good sized single. The family bathroom comprises a bath, hand basin and WC with concealed cistern. A recessed area houses the mirror and extractor fan.
On approaching the property there is a key fob system for access via double electric gates to the driveway leading to the car ports and visitor parking. The south facing communal gardens are laid to lawn with built in seating areas for residents. There is also a bike store and bin store.
The apartments in Barton on Sea are conveniently located just 1 mile from New Milton train station (with mainline railway access to London Waterloo) and 5 miles from the Georgian sailing town of Lymington.
Maintenance - Estimated charge of £2,600 per annum (includes lift maintenance, gardening, upkeep of communal areas, block insurance and sinking fund).
Directions - From our office in Lymington, proceed in a westerly direction onto the main A337 (signposted Christchurch and New Milton). Proceed through Everton and Downton towards New Milton. On approaching New Milton at the roundabout turn left onto Milford Road, signposted Milford on Sea. Take the fourth turning right into Barton Common Road and the property will be seen on the right hand side.
Council Tax Band - E
EPC Rating - B
Barton Common Road, Barton on Sea, Hampshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Milton Station1.2 miles
- Hinton Admiral Station3.0 miles
- Sway Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Caldwells is an independent estate agent based in Lymington and is proud to offer clients a truly personal, trustworthy and highly focused, professional property service. Because we are part of the fabric of the town, we have helped several generations of some families to move, and hope to continue to do so for many years to come.
To achieve the very best for our clients in an ever changing market, our attention to detail is second to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7SR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caldwells Estate Agents, Lymington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.