Amos Drive, Pocklington, YO42
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking spaces
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Glazed doors to garden
- Large living room
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Linden Yorkshire
- South West facing garden
- Well placed allocated parking spaces
- Homes selling fast - don't miss out, plan your 2022 move today
- Flexible living spaces, perfect for a growing family
The Eveleigh - a true family home, warm in character and generous in proportion. Welcome to The Eveleigh, a charming terraced 3-bedroom home.
A place to live in, to grow a family in and to make years of happy memories in. Behind its warm and welcoming facade you’ll find a spacious, well-appointed interior - with an open-plan kitchen-diner to your right, a downstairs cloakroom to your left, and a hallway that leads to an impressively sized rear living room. Glazed patio doors lead out from the living room to a garden, drawing summer sunshine or soft winter light into the house. The ground floor also features a convenient storage cupboard - big enough to stow away all your daily clutter.
Moving upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a landing with access to the loft. The master bedroom also features its own ensuite shower room.
- Living Room - 4.98m x 3.19m 16'4" x 10'5"
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.78m x 2.80m 15'8" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 2.77m x 2.71m 9'1" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.88m x 2.77m 9'5" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.19m x 2.12m 10'5" x 6'11"
BrochuresDevelopment BrochureBrochure 2
Amos Drive, Pocklington, YO42
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Howden Station11.5 miles
About the development
Wilberforce Park - Pocklington
- Fantastic local amenities,
- Simple access to the A road network for journeys to York and Hull
- Direct rail services from York to Hull, Leeds and London Kings Cross
- Variety of homes for suitable for families of any size
- Move into your new family home, where every one has the space they need
Linden Homes – part of the newly-formed Vistry Group – is one of the UK’s leading housebuilders, building award-winning homes across the country in prime locations. Striving to create sustainable new developments, we work with local people to create communities and we’re passionate about building the right homes for our customers. As a responsible developer we are focused on providing new opportunities, support for charity projects, engaging with local actions groups and delivering necessary
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.