John Street, Glossop **SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!**
- Lovingly Upgraded Traditional Stone Cottage
- Well Presented with Neutral Décor & Carpets Throughout
- Spacious Lounge with Real Log Burning Stove
- Modern Kitchen Diner with Fabulous Range Cooker
- Two Double Bedrooms, Plus Good Sized Single
- Stunning, Luxury Bathroom with Slipper Style Tub!
- Separate Shower Cubicle
- Private, Low Maintenance Garden to Rear with Feature Patio
- Sought After Location
- Close to Glossop Town Centre
The ground floor comprises of spacious accommodation accessed via a vestibule. Leading into a modern lounge with neutral decor complemented by hardwood flooring and a Valiant Log Burning Stove with feature lighting, oak lintel, plus built in alcove storage and oak shelving.
Leading to the kitchen dining room, comprising of modern shaker style kitchen, in cottage cream, with fitted high and low level units, butchers block work surface and matching upstand. With 8 burner, gas range cooker and double oven, plus integrated extractor above and glass splash back. Space for a full height fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher. Complemented by walnut effect cushion flooring. With uPVC door leading to the private rear garden.
Lounge 4.18m x 3.89m
Kitchen Diner 4.09m x 2.90m
The first floor accommodation comprises of landing with modern neutral décor and carpet, providing access to the three great sized bedrooms all with modern neutral décor. The master bedroom is a spacious and airy double, plus a second double bedroom and the third single, located to the rear of the property, currently used as a home office.
The luxury family bathroom incorporates traditional style, white 3-piece suite, including a stunning slipper bathtub with mixer shower head, w.c. and pedestal sink, with the added advantage of a separate glass, shower cubicle with mixer shower. Complemented by neutral shiplap panels to the lower walls and stone effect cushion flooring.
Master Bedroom 4.23m x 2.98m
Second Bedroom 4.20m x 2.03m
Third Bedroom 2.40m x 2.29m
Bathroom 2.72m x 2.20m
This traditional stone terraced home boasts a private garden to the front plus enclosed rear garden with fully established borders and shrubbery, lawn and newly laid feature patio to the rear, as well as boasting an external outhouse, providing excellent additional storage.
Situated in a highly sought after area, ideally located for excellent road and transport links & networks, close to amenities including Primary & Secondary Schools. Boasting gas central heating and double glazing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
John Street, Glossop **SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!**
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Glossop Station0.4 miles
- Dinting Station0.8 miles
- Hadfield Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Simple Sales & Lettings' newly refurbished office is on a High Street near you, located in an unbeatable, prime location at the Gateway to Glossop.
Coming from a Landlord and property background ourselves - we know what you want from an agent to assist you in looking after your property needs, from a family home to a modest or large property portfolio - we've got it covered.
Come along and simple-ify your property life - all clients, old and new are welcome to call in for professi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JSa. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simple Lettings and Sales, Glossop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.