Estover Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Exceptionally Spacious Three Double Bedroomed Detached Bungalow
- Exceptionally Large Landscaped Plot
- Close to Railway Station & Easy Access to the Town Centre
- Fitted Kitchen with Built-in Oven and Hob etc.
- Separate Dining Room
- Utility & Conservatory
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Double Garage Plus Multi-Vehicle off Road Parking
- Superb Gardens to Rear
- EPC BAND C
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
ENTRANCE LOBBY With tiled floor.
SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL With display niche, access to loft via foldaway ladder, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with immersion heater, built-in linen cupboard.
LOUNGE 19'8"(max) x 12'8"(max) With feature fire surround enclosing a fitted "living flame" gas fire.
DINING ROOM 11'10"(max) x 11'4"(max) With double glazed patio doors to Conservatory.
FITTED KITCHEN 14'(max) x 10'6"(max) With tiled floor, part tiled walls, inset stainless steel twin bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, range of wall cupboard, preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, built-in electric hob, electric hob hood, built-in electric double oven.
CLOAKROOM/W.C. With tiled floor, pedestal washbasin with tiled splashback, low level w.c.
UTILITY 10'10"(max) x 7'1"(max) With tiled floor, part tiled walls space/plumbing for automatic washing machine & dishwasher, and space/vent for tumble drier. British Gas, gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, central heating programmer.
BRICK & UPVC CONSERVATORY 12'1"(max) x 9'9"(max) With tiled floor, double glazed French doors to rear garden.
BATHROOM/W.C./SHOWER ROOM With tiled and screened shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, part tiled walls, panelled bath, twin inset hand washbasins with cupboards under, low level, w.c. shaver point.
BEDROOM NO. 1 12'9"(max) x 12'(max) With full width range of fitted units including wardrobe/cupboards, dressing unit and blanket cupboard.
BEDROOM NO. 2 14'10"((max) x 11'1"(max) With range of built-in wardrobe/cupboards with blanket cupboard over.
BEDROOM NO. 3 12'4"(max) x 11'7"(max) With full width range of fitted units including wardrobe/cupboards, blanket cupboards and dressing unit.
DOUBLE GARAGE 19'5"(max) x 18'(max) With up and over door, power and lighting, access to loft.
GARDENS Generous gardens to front, part laid to lawn with numerous trees, shrubs etc., block paved patio area and shingle driveway/turn around/multi vehicle off road parking space.
Timber double gates open on to the superb generous rear garden which is laid to lawn with numerous trees, shrubs, conifers etc. and a paved patio.
Estover Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.3 miles
- Manea Station5.5 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.