- Important Grade II Listed period country home elevated above the River Salwarpe
- Sumptuously appointed accommodation over three floors
- Five principle bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Separate luxury apartment
- Triple garaging, home office, workshop and wine room
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Circa 1.6 acres (not verified) of landscaped gardens, parking and river frontage
Please click on the property brochure below and the video tab above for full details of this property. Or call us for more information.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Droitwich Spa Station1.5 miles
- Worcester Shrub Hill Station4.4 miles
- Worcester Foregate Street Station4.5 miles
About the agent
We offer luxury properties for sale across the county of Worcestershire. Our specialist regional knowledge of this specific market ensures that you receive the very best service, whether you are buying or selling. Local knowledge within the luxury property market across the county enables us to deliver the best results possible.
Our sophisticated marketing technologies and our experienced t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29729391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Droitwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.