Church Street, Bath, Somerset, BA1
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Front and rear garden
- Convenient location
- 1240sqft (115sqm) gross internal area
27 Church Street is a classic Georgian townhouse set above Weston High Street in the heart of the village. Situated on a raised pavement, this charming three-floor Georgian townhouse is away from traffic and pedestrians.
The house is flexible in layout and can be arranged with a formal drawing room on the first floor providing two reception rooms and two bedrooms or three bedrooms are an easy option. The rear kitchen/dining room is well fitted and opens onto an enclosed courtyard. The bathroom and separate cloakroom are set on the first (middle) floor. Gas central heating is provided and the house is presented with neutral decorations and flooring.
To the front is an area of lawned garden with a useful vault room for storage of bicycles etc at street level. To the rear, an enclosed courtyard is set off the kitchen and gated steps climb to a further area of level lawned garden beyond. Unrestricted street parking is available on Weston High Street.
Church Street is in the centre of Weston Village about 1.5 miles from Bath city centre. Popular with medical staff due to its close proximity to the Royal United Hospital the village is fully self-contained with a wide range of local shops and businesses. Weston is well placed for commuters as there is easy access to the M4 (junction.18).
Services: All mains services are connected
Council tax: Band D
Local authority: BANES
Viewing: By appointment only with sole agents Stonier Hobbs Residential
Church Street, Bath, Somerset, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station1.2 miles
- Bath Spa Station1.9 miles
- Keynsham Station4.8 miles
About the agent
We are wholly independent Estate Agents based in the centre of the Georgian City of Bath.
If you have a residential property requirement within this famous World Heritage City,
STONIER-HOBBS should be your first call.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 27Churchst. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonier Hobbs, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.