Brynna Road, Brynna, Pontyclun
- Unique four bedroom bespoke detached home
- Adjacent to an 88 acre nature reserve, becoming your own back garden
- Stunning property built to uncompromising standards
- Natural materials appropriately used with exceptional finishes and detailing
- Voted as the best house in England and Wales in 2012
- Automated Garage Doors
- New Build: Completion due early 2021
Naturally Woodlands is a small collection of award winning, limited edition, detached four-bedroom homes which have been sensitively designed to harmonise with their stunning woodland surroundings. ** Voted as the best house in England and Wales in 2012 **
Naturally Woodlands is a small collection of award winning, limited edition, detached four-bedroom homes which have been sensitively designed to harmonise with their stunning woodland surroundings. Each property's striking architectural design features extensive glazing, skylights, balconies, double height entrance halls, open-plan living spaces, and traditional materials, inviting the outside in and maximising natural light.
Wood burning fires, custom designed kitchens with integrated appliances, sleek bathrooms and en-suites, and an array of special features combine to create homes which exude warmth, comfort and luxury. Designed and built to uncompromising standards.
***Over 50% reserved in the 2nd phase***
A bespoke designer kitchen provides the heart of the Meadowbank home; its generous size and open plan layout connecting seamlessly with the dining and living areas. The snug, a cosy family room, home office, play room or further dining room, can transform according to your need. Meanwhile, space, light and natural materials unify the garden floor.
On the top floor, a gallery connecting the 4 bedrooms wraps around a double height atrium, enhancing the sense of space. Alongside timber-decked balconies, contemporary fittings and fixtures, further design details include a natural stone tile wall & bespoke storage.DISCLAIMER: Photos represent the show home and are for illustration purposes only. Please note this property is still under construction.
Living Room 16' 11" x 12' 6" ( 5.16m x 3.81m )
Dining Area 12' 4" x 13' 2" ( 3.76m x 4.01m )
Kitchen 21' 7" x 12' 10" ( 6.58m x 3.91m )
Snug / Sitting Room 11' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 11' 1" ( 4.22m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 3 12' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 4 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
Naturally Woodlands is ideally located in Brynna Woods, a protected woodland within the township of Brynna in South Wales. Brynna sits close to the southern border of Rhondda Cynon Taff and lies on the border of the Vale of Glamorgan.
The M4 is ten minutes away and provides a speedy motorway route to either Cardiff or Swansea. The Severn Bridge is less than an hour away by car allowing easy links to the M5 and the rest of the motorway network. The mainline station at Llanharan is just a five minute walk through the woods. Llanharan and Pencoed stations also allow good access to Cardiff, Swansea and many of the surrounding towns.
Cardiff Airport is less than 20 miles south-east of The Woodlands, and is a convenient launch pad to many major UK and European cities. KLM, Flybe and Aer Lingus operate scheduled flights to destinations including Dublin, Edinburgh, Paris, Munich and Amsterdam.
Life In Brynna
The village of Brynna provides enough facilities and local shops for your everyday needs while the modern shopping centre at Talbot Green offers a more comprehensive choice of fashion, food and homeware.
The cosmopolitan city of Cardiff is just 12 minutes away by train and will satisfy any thirst with outstanding shopping, top sporting events at the Millennium Stadium, world-class performing arts at the distinctive Wales Millennium Centre and countless exhibitions, concerts and festivals.
If the outdoors is more your style, there are many excellent golf courses in the vicinity including the Celtic Manor Golf Course, host of the 2010 Ryder Cup. The glorious Vale of Glamorgan has rolling hills and quiet country lanes - perfect for exploring on cycle or foot. Visit cultural Cowbridge, hike the dramatic cliffs of Glamorgan's Heritage Coast, discover castles and country parks or sip local, award winning wines.
Brynna and its neighbourhood benefit from three exceptional primary schools, Brynnau Primary, Dolau County Primary and Llanharan Primary.
A handful of excellent secondary schools are also located within an easy drive. Brynna Primary is particularly well respected and literally on your doorstep; the school makes full use of Brynna Woods with an outdoor classroom created in conjunction with the WLT that aims to encourage pupils in the conservation of and respect for the local wildlife.
Brynna Woods will provide an enchanting backdrop to your daily life; the wooded valleys, open glades and green pastures support a huge variety of wildlife including the otter, badger and dormouse.
The Wildlife Trust of South and West Wales are encouraging community participation in a long term programme to protect, preserve and enhance the natural habitat. The largely deciduous wood supports many rare and protected species and the ongoing management, whilst evolutionary and adaptable in nature, will improve the habitat for the existing wildlife and will encourage migration from the surrounding areas.
The developer of these incredible properties at Naturally Woodlands has donated £250,000 to the Wildlife Trust to further support these natural surroundings and wildlife.
DISCLAIMER: Photos represent the show home and floor plans are for illustration purposes only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Brynna Road, Brynna, Pontyclun
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanharan Station1.2 miles
- Pencoed Station1.6 miles
- Pontyclun Station3.4 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TAL304200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.