Farmer Street, Kensington, W8
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Located in Hillgate Village
- 2/3 Bedroom House
- Roof Terrace
- Patio Garden
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- 1371 sq ft / 127.4 m2
Located between Notting Hill Gate Kensington High street this lovely enclave is perfectly placed for the eclectic mix of shops, cafes and restaurants of Notting Hill & Kensington. The open spaces of both Kensington Gardens & Holland Park are close at hand. Plus Notting Hill Gate and Kensington High Street Underground Stations are also a short walk away. For motorists both the M4 & A40 are easily accessible.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Farmer Street, Kensington, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.0 miles
- Holland Park Station0.4 miles
- Queensway Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Independently owned and operated, with over 20 years experience and expertise in selling and letting property in the local area, Homesite has a proven track record for successfully buying, selling and letting property in and around Notting Hill and Bayswater. Our staff's extensive local knowledge, which comes from living & working in the area, and customer focused attitude will give you the knowledge and personal service you need to make your move a success.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BYR200279_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homesite, Notting Hill - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.