Woodlands Park, Solihull, B90 8AT
- Ground floor apartment
- Integrated appliances
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Ready to move into
- Show home for sale
- Two parking spaces
- No ground rent!
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Crest Nicholson (Midlands)
Featured home: HOME OF THE MONTH - FLOORING THROUGHOUT, LIGHT FITTINGS, BLINDS AND CURTAINS PLUS FRIDGE FREEZER INCLUDED!! Terms and Conditions apply.
A collection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments spread over four floors.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living - 6597mm x 3343mm 21'8" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 3432mm x 2905mm 11'3" x 9'6
- Bedroom 2 - 3432mm x 3000mm 11'3" x 9'10"
- luxury 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- a completely new neighbourhood designed for sustainable town and country living
- Just four miles away is Solihull town
- offering excellent shopping, entertainment and schools
Woodlands Park, Solihull, B90 8AT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Widney Manor Station1.9 miles
- Dorridge Station2.0 miles
- The Lakes Station2.1 miles
About the development
WOODLANDS PARK, BLYTHE VALLEY
- LUXURY 1 & 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS AND 3 & 4 BEDROOM HOMES
- A COMPLETELY NEW NEIGHBOURHOOD DESIGNED FOR SUSTAINABLE TOWN AND COUNTRY LIVING
- JUST FOUR MILES AWAY IS SOLIHULL TOWN
- OFFERING EXCELLENT SHOPPING, ENTERTAINMENT AND SCHOOLS
- SUPERB SHOW HOME NOW OPEN
- SALES SUITE OPEN THURSDAY TO MONDAY, 10AM-5PM
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmental standards.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson (Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.