Clinton Lane Kenilworth
- Allocated Parking Available
- Part Furnished
- Gas Central Heating
- Terraced House
- Close Proximity To Schools
- No Pets Allowed
- 3 Bedrooms
- Long Term
In brief the accommodation comprises to the ground floor: entrance hall, lounge, second lounge/kitchen with high specification appliances. To the first floor: three bedrooms and modern bathroom. Outside: garden to the rear with gated access to an allocated parking space. The property is being offered UNFURNISHED. EPC Rating E. NO PETS. Viewing a must.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Clinton Lane Kenilworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kenilworth Station1.0 miles
- Tile Hill Station3.0 miles
- Berkswell Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Over the last year we have worked very closely with a great deal of private landlords and investors in the Leamington and surrounding areas. What has become very apparent is that approx 82% of landlords do not regularly review their rents. The main reasons being 'I did not know I could review my rent', 'I did not know what the rental market was doing in te
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29735150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newman Property Experts, Leamington Spa - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.