2 St. Cyres Road, Penarth, CF64 2WQ
- A substantial four bedroom detached family home set within a delightful plot.
- Conveniently located to Penarth Town Centre, Cardiff City Centre and the M4 Motorway.
- Entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, WC, utility room.
- First floor landing, four spacious double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Externally the property enjoys off-road parking for several vehicles beyond which is a single garage
- Low maintenance front garden and a large enclosed rear garden.
- Being sold with no onward chain.
- EPC Rating: 'D'.
The cloakroom serving the ground floor has been fitted with a 2-piece white suite comprising: a wash-hand basin and a WC. The cloakroom further benefits from tiled flooring and an obscured uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
The generously sized living room enjoys a central feature open fireplace, carpeted flooring and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
The open plan dining room enjoys continuation of woodblock parquet flooring and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The kitchen showcases a stylish range of wall and base units with roll top laminate work surfaces. Integral appliances to remain include: a fridge, a double oven and a 'Stoves New Home' 4-ring gas hob with extractor hood over. The kitchen further benefits from tiled flooring, two recessed storage cupboards and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Utility Room provides space and plumbing for freestanding white goods. The utility further benefits from a wall mounted 'Potterton' boiler, an internal garage door, a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a hardwood door providing access to the rear garden.
The integral single garage enjoys full electrical services and a uPVC obscured double glazed window to the side elevation.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR The lower ground floor accommodation (with restricted head height) is accessed through a wooden door and provides ample storage.
FIRST FLOOR The first floor landing enjoys continuation of carpeted flooring, a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a loft hatch providing access to the loft space.
Bedroom one is a generously sized double bedroom which enjoys carpeted flooring, a fitted wardrobe and a uPVC double glazed window with secondary glazing to the rear elevation.
The second bedroom is another spacious double bedroom which enjoys carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes and a uPVC double glazed window with secondary glazing to the rear elevation.
Bedroom three located to the front of the property is a spacious double bedroom which enjoys carpeted flooring and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom four is a generously sized double bedroom which enjoys carpeted flooring, a fitted wardrobe and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
The family bathroom has been fitted with a 3-piece white suite comprising: a panelled bath with thermostatic shower over, a pedestal wash-hand basin and a WC. The bathroom further benefits from partially tiled walls, vinyl flooring, a storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and an obscured double glazed window to the side elevation.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS 2 St.Cyres Road is approached off the road onto a private driveway which provides off-road parking for several vehicles beyond which is a single garage. The low maintenance front garden is predominantly laid with patio and enjoys a variety of mature shrubs and borders. The large enclosed rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs and borders. A patio area provides ample space for outdoor entertaining and dining.
SERVICES AND TENURE All mains services connected. Freehold. The property benefits from an alarm system.
Brochures(2018) 6-Page Bro...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
2 St. Cyres Road, Penarth, CF64 2WQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbrook Station0.6 miles
- Dingle Road Station0.6 miles
- Cogan Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Established in 1857, Watts & Morgan is one of the Oldest Firms of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Valuers and Estate Agents in South Wales.
With a vast amount of local knowledge we can offer extensive services on virtually every aspect of property related matters within the Residential, Commercial and Agricultural Property Markets.
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or bid for your dream property our friendly, professional staff will be pleased to help.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100565025833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watts & Morgan, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.