Alexandra Road, Crosby.
- Spacious Open Plan Living
- Master With Ensuite & Walk In Wardrobe
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Underfloor Heating In Both En Suites
- No Ongoing Chain
- Perfect For Families
- Within Walking Distance To Crosby Village
- Call For A Viewing
This property has been kitted out from top to bottom, from USB charging sockets to outdoor electric car chargers and CAT 5 cables throughout.
The property is set on Alexandra Drive a short walk away from Crosby Village with all the main shops, bars and restaurants on your doorstep. The property comes with NHBC certificates.
Entrance hallway with WC off, lounge and open plan kitchen/dining/family room to the ground floor. To the first floor are two bedrooms, en suite shower room and family bathroom and to the second floor there are two further bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master.
We are doing socially distant viewings for more information and guidance give Adam a call today on .
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Alexandra Road, Crosby.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blundellsands & Crosby Station0.4 miles
- Hall Road Station1.0 miles
- Waterloo (Merseyside) Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adam Sutton, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.