Bitterne Park! Four Double Bedrooms! Impressive Plot!
- 1930's Style Four Double Bedroom Detached House
- Situated on Midanbury Lane in Bitterne Park
- 19'1'ft Bespoke Kitchen Diner Designed With Shaker Style Cabinets & Double Butler Style Sink
- 16'5'ft Lounge Complemented with Original Bay Window & Feature Fireplace
- 14'3'ft Sitting Room With an Open Fireplace & Solid Wood Flooring
- 12'9'ft Family Room With Skylight Window & Luxury Flooring
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Entrance Hall With a Feature Quarter Turn Staircase & Original Panelled Doors
- Large Rear Garden With a Summer House & Log Store
- Off Road Parking & Garage
Hedge fronted garden with lawn and a driveway to the side leading to a garage.
Textured finish to ceiling, upvc double glazed windows to front and side aspect, original stained glass window, door leading to:
Textured finish to coved ceiling, picture rails, half turn staircase leading to first floor with storage under, solid wood flooring, radiator, original one over three panelled doors leading to:
Textured finish to ceiling, window to side aspect, WC and hand wash basin, tiled floor.
16' 5" (5.00m) x 12' 7" (3.84m):
Smooth finish to ceiling with picture rails, original feature bay window to front aspect, feature fireplace, radiators.
14' 3" (4.34m) x 12' 7" (3.84m):
Smooth finish to coved ceiling, open fireplace with brick surround, radiator, solid wood flooring, opening to:
9' 4" (2.84m) x 12' 9" (3.89m):
Smooth finish to coved ceiling, skylight windows, upvc double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, upvc double glazed French style doors to side and rear aspect, radiator, solid wood flooring.
19' 1" (5.82m) x 10' 3" (3.12m):
Smooth finish to coved ceiling with inset spotlights, upvc double glazed window to front aspect and door to rear aspect, shaker style wall and base drawer units with solid oak work surface over, ceramic Butler style double sink inset, tiled splash-backs, space for Range style cooker with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, door leading to:
Smooth finish to ceiling, door to side aspect, wall mounted boiler, space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Textured finish to coved ceiling, picture rails, hatch providing access to loft space, upvc double glazed obscured window to side aspect, original one over three panelled doors leading to:
12' 7" (3.84m) x 14' 1" (4.29m):
Papered ceiling with picture rails, original feature bay window to front aspect with secondary glazing, radiators.
10' 6" (3.20m) x 12' 7" (3.84m):
Textured finish to ceiling with picture rails, upvc double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking rear garden, radiator.
10' 5" (3.17m) x 8' 9" (2.67m):
Textured finish to ceiling with picture rails, upvc double glazed window to rear overlooking garden, radiator.
10' (3.05m) x 8' 9" (2.67m):
Textured finish to coved ceiling with picture rails, original feature window to front aspect, built in storage, radiator.
Textured finish to ceiling, upvc double glazed obscured window to side aspect, white suite comprising of concealed WC, panel enclosed bath with centralised mains fed shower, hand wash basin inset into vanity unit, airing cupboard, radiator, tiling to principle areas.
Substantial enclosed rear garden with gated side access, log storage with two sheds, raised patio seating area with steps down to extensive lawn, a selection of mature trees, pond, trellis archway leading to further lawn area with summer house and greenhouse.
Bitterne Park! Four Double Bedrooms! Impressive Plot!
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bitterne Station0.4 miles
- St. Denys Station0.8 miles
- Woolston Station1.5 miles
About the agent
We have unrivalled local knowledge of Southampton
Our staff have enviable reputations in their industry and have earned these through their continued local knowledge and expertise, our advice is based upon real experience derived from years of working in Southampton's local property market.
We offer so much more than just an estate agent
We offer a full range of property related services: sales, lettings, land and new homes, mortgage and financial advice,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FPBCC_573033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Field Palmer, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.