Cotsford Avenue, New Malden, KT3
- Detached home on a large plot
- Welcoming reception hall with guest cloakroom
- 3 reception rooms, study and separate office
- Dining area with atrium style roof
- Quality fitted kitchen with Quartz work tops
- Separate utility room
- Large family bathroom and 3 en suite shower rooms
- 5 well proportioned bedrooms over 2 floors
- Mature and secluded garden
- Garage and off street parking
A fantastic 5 bedroom detached home in a lovely tree-lined avenue originally built in the 1920's yet having undergone an extensive upgrade in recent years successfully creating a versatile and well planned family environment. The property has 4 bathrooms/shower rooms (3 en-suite) and also has a large mature garden. New Malden High Street and the areas many amenities are within a short drive. EPC Rating D
Cotsford Avenue has in recent years become a popular residential road due to its individual homes and this property is no exception. There are local shops along South Lane for one's day-to-day needs, however, New Malden town centre is a just a short drive from the property, where there are cafés, restaurants, retail outlets and both Waitrose and Lidl supermarkets. New Malden station has excellent commuter services to Waterloo and there are several buses passing through the area connecting one with the surrounding towns. There are numerous schools for children of all ages and many sporting facilities.
Cotsford Avenue, New Malden, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Berrylands Station0.6 miles
- New Malden Station0.8 miles
- Malden Manor Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 477833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.