Lound Road, NR32
- Stunning Semi-Rural Village Location
- Enviable Open Field Views To The Rear
- Beautifully Finished Throughout
- Complimented By A Stylish Modern Decor
- Gas Central Heating, Mains Drainage
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room
- Large Driveway And Detached Garage
Offers Over £425,000.00
Beautifully finished with a stylish neutral palette, perfectly complimenting the modern open flow and the enviable position to which this stunning bungalow occupies...
Nestled away within a delightful semi-rural village, The Beeches has been tastefully refurbished throughout and thoughtfully planned to boast a natural flow to take advantage of the enviable plot and the rural views beyond. Leading into a spacious and airy entrance hall, the stunning kitchen/dining room leads from here offering a panoramic view across the front aspect. Fitted with a range of stylish cashmere grey cabinets, the natural light floods this room creating a welcoming feel to compliment the social space this room provides. Double doors lead out to the dining terrace, an ideal spot for your morning coffee or an alfresco dinner. The utility room leads from the kitchen offering an alternative external entrance and access to the cloakroom. The sitting room is another light and airy room, leading through double doors from the hallway which again allows the natural light to flow through and again out through the external double doors to beautiful gardens. The contemporary fireplace perfectly finishes this generous room, complete with log-burning stove for those winter months. Leading from the hall opposite bedroom three, the bathroom has again been beautifully finished with a neutral modern décor, boasting a large walk-in shower in addition to the contemporary bathtub.
Soaking up some of the best views are the two remaining double bedrooms which both overlook the landscaped rear gardens. Conveniently fitted with a range of built-in wardrobes, you will be spoilt for choice between these two bedrooms with both rooms boasting double doors out to the garden, highlighting the beautiful flow this home has to offer throughout.
Outside, the property is well set back from the quiet village road boasting a large driveway which provides space to park a number of vehicles and access to the detached garage. The gardens to the front are beautifully maintained with a number of established beds and borders. Occupying a central position to the plot, the gardens wrap around the property leading to the private gardens to the rear which again boasts well established landscaped beds in addition to the open field views beyond.
A stunning home within an enviable plot and a beautiful location, early viewing is highly recommended.
Lound Road, NR32
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Somerleyton Station2.2 miles
- Oulton Broad North Station3.0 miles
- Oulton Broad South Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheBeeches. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.