Warwick Road, Kenilworth
- 5 Bedroom shared house
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Amenities, bus stops and train station close by
- Bills included
- Minimum 12 month contract
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Varied rental prices
- Available NOW
The rental price per room is:
Bedroom 1 - £541 pcm (double/en suite)
Bedroom 2 - £563 pcm (double/en suite)
Bedroom 3 - £411 pcm (double)
Bedroom 4 - £455 pcm (double)
Bedroom 5 - £433 pcm (double)
IMPORTANT NOTE: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending tenants should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. All measurements quoted are approximate and any images shown are copyright.
Warwick Road, Kenilworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kenilworth Station0.2 miles
- Warwick Station3.7 miles
- Tile Hill Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Alexander Pittaway is run in conjunction with AP Commercial, an established property company run by Andrew Pittaway. Andrew's expertise lie
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102657000260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Pittaway Lettings, Kenilworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.