Church Road, Yardley, Birmingham
- Traditional Style Bay Fronted Semi Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Double Tier Extension To Rear
- Rear Access To Property With Parking and Garage
- Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle and Separate Shower Room
- Eight Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Beautiful Fitted Kitchen Diner
MASSIVE IS THE WORD!!! An incredible property. Built in late 1800's this period property is beautifully presented. Having been tastefully extended to the rear, with a double tier extension. With two reception rooms, 7/8 bedrooms two bathrooms, and beautiful kitchen.
An incredible property. Built in late 1800's this period property is beautifully presented. Having been tastefully extended to the rear, with a double tier extension. With two reception rooms, 7/8 bedrooms two bathrooms, and beautiful kitchen. Accommodation comprises bespoke entrance porch, entrance hallway, guest WC, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen diner, eight bedrooms, and two bathrooms. Property further benefits from gas central heating, off road parking, rear garden, and rear garage with extra parking. This property is a once in a lifetime purchase.
Cornice ceiling, dado rail, ceiling light point, wood effect laminate flooring, double panel radiator and stairs to first floor.
Window to side elevation, ceiling light, WC and wash hand basin.
Sash window to side elevation, ceiling light, wall mounted boiler, storage cupboards and shelving.
Lounge 16' 3" into bay x 15' 11" into chimney recess ( 4.95m into bay x 4.85m into chimney recess )
Bay window to front elevation, further window to side elevation, cast iron feature fireplace with open fire and marble surround, ceiling light, cornice ceiling, picture rail, one double and one single panel radiator and exposed timber floor boards.
Living Room 14' x 13' 1" max into chimney recess ( 4.27m x 3.99m max into chimney recess )
Window to rear elevation, cast iron feature fireplace with open fire with ceramic tiling and marble surround, ceiling light, cornice ceiling, picture rail, double panel radiator and exposed timber floorboards,.
Kitchen/ Diner 28' 11" max x 11' 11" max ( 8.81m max x 3.63m max )
Window to rear elevation, two side facing stable doors to the rear garden. a range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a Belfast sink unit with chrome mixer tap, space for large range cooker with gas hob, cooker hood above, built in fridge freezer, built in washing machine, built in dishwasher, Island unit with breakfast bar and pull out wine rack, ceramic tiled flooring, three ceiling lights, recessed spot lights and radiator.
Sash window to front elevation. two ceiling lights, single panel radiator and stairs to second floor.
Bedroom One 15' 11" max into chimney recess x 13' 1" ( 4.85m max into chimney recess x 3.99m )
Window to front elevation, ceiling light and single panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' max into chimney recess x 12' 11" ( 4.27m max into chimney recess x 3.94m )
Sash window to rear elevation, ceiling light and single panel radiator.
Windows to side and front elevations, bath with chrome antique effect mixer tap and hand held shower, corner shower cubicle, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom Six 11' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.49m )
Sash window to rear elevations, ceiling light, single panel radiator and exposed wooden floor boards.
Bedroom Seven 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.17m x 2.49m )
Double glazed sash window to side elevation, ceiling light, single panel radiator and exposed wooden floor boards.
Bedroom Eight 9' 3" x 8' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.54m )
Double glazed sash window to side elevation, ceiling light and single panel radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Storage cupboard and eaves storage.
Bedroom Four 19' x 11' 2" ( 5.79m x 3.40m )
Double glazed sash dorma window to side elevation, ceiling light, recessed spot lights and double panel radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Window to side elevation, ceiling light, exposed timber beams and double panel radiator.
Roll top bath with chrome antique effect mixer tap and hand held shower head, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wall light point, chrome ladder style heated towel rail, wall mounted extractor and exposed wooden flooring.
Paved patio area, fish pond, timber garden shed, two large garages and rear vehicle access
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Church Road, Yardley, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lea Hall Station1.0 miles
- Stechford Station1.0 miles
- Acocks Green Station1.6 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Sheldon for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL206341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.