Mayfair Row, Mayfair, London, W1J
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Four bedrooms
- Two double reception rooms
- Roof terrace & balcony
- Air conditioning
- Video phone entry system
UK Sotheby’s International Realty is proud to present this stunning three-bedroom (Approx. 4,289SqFt) house situated in Mayfair's newest gated community just off Shepherd Street.
This brand-new property has been finished to the highest of standards and comprises an open-plan kitchen and double reception and a further two reception rooms providing fantastic entertaining space. There is a stylish master bedroom with en suite and two double bedroom suites with ample storage space. Further benefits of this property are air conditioning, underfloor heating and video phone entry system, a roof terrace and private balcony.
Mayfair is London's most fashionable destination. Offering the finest buildings, largest concentration of luxury hotels, best restaurants, bars, shopping, open spaces and hidden treasures all nestled together in a beautiful village setting.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Mayfair Row, Mayfair, London, W1J
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Green Park Station0.2 miles
- Hyde Park Corner Station0.3 miles
- Bond Street Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Since the founding of the auction house in 1744, the Sotheby's name has become renowned for handling the sale of many of the world's most valuable and prestigious possessions.
Sotheby's International Realty? was founded on the same reputation in 1976 and benefits from a shared position of attracting the world's wealthiest individuals, who appreciate, art, antiques, jewellery, and other collectibles of which property plays a key part. It's network currently has approximately 20,000 sales
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LON200321_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sotheby's International Realty, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.