Como Road, Forest Hill
- Guide Price £425,000-£450,000
- Ground floor maisonette
- Private entrance
- Secluded south-facing private garden
- Gas fire
- Plantation shutters
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A charming and spacious two bedroom ground floor maisonette with a private entrance and direct access to a private, south-facing garden.The accommodation enjoys, two double bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen and bathroom. Como Road is ideally located for Forest Hill high street with its shops and restaurants as well as the train station with its links to London Bridge, Highbury and Islington, East Croydon and Crystal Palace. The property is also within the catchment area for Kilmorie primary school which has been highly ranked by Ofsted.
Property ref: 121_2689_4848881
14'3 x 11'4 (4.34 x 3.45m)
11'11 x 9'2 (3.63 x 2.80m)
10'7 x 10'1 (3.28 x 3.08m)
10'2 x 6'0 (3.10 x 1.83m)
27'7 x 19'0 (8.41 x 5.78m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEEREIR
Como Road, Forest Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Forest Hill Station0.4 miles
- Honor Oak Park Station0.8 miles
- Catford Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Alexander Charles & Browne are dedicated to your move, offering more than 25 years' experience within the property market. Our team of friendly, qualified professionals, who specialise in marketing packages for every home, in every market climate. Our purpose is to provide you with the best possible service, and to do everything we can to find you the perfect buyer or perfect tenant. We are keen supporters of our local community, so we also look to promote other local business and good causes
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4848881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Charles & Browne, Forest Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.