Grosvenor Road, St. Albans, AL1 3AE
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 year Crest Nicholson Warranty
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living room
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Crest Nicholson
Our superb 1 bedroom apartments at our brand new development Verla are just minutes away from St Albans town centre & St Albans City Station with trains into London in just over 20 minutes! This apartment consists of an open-plan kitchen/living/dining area with terrace/balcony, plus Main bedroom with fitted wardrobes & bathroom. 1 bedroom, ground floor apartment in Verla House. Open-plan kitchen/living/dining room Kitchen with integrated appliances Main bedroom with fitted wardrobes Bathroom Balcony Fantastic location for St Albans City Centre Just under a 10 minute walk to St Albans City Station, which can get you into into London St Pancras in just over 20 minutes! All images are used for illustrative purposes only and are not necessarily a precise representation. Images may be of a slightly different model of home and may include different specifications for example in respect of brick colour and options which involve additional cost. Individual features such as window, brick, carpets, paint and other material colours may vary and the specification of fittings may vary. Any furnishings and furniture are not included in any sale. Please check with our sales representatives for details of the exact specifications available at the development for each type of home.
- KITCHEN/LIVING AREA - 8.20m x 3.39m 26'11" x 11'1"
- BEDROOM - 3.66m x 3.31m 12'0" x 10'10"
BrochuresVerla Brochure Prelim
Grosvenor Road, St. Albans, AL1 3AE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Albans Station0.3 miles
- St. Albans Abbey Station0.6 miles
- Park Street Station1.6 miles
About the development
- 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, and 3 bedroom penthouse apartments
- Situated less than a mile from the quaint and historic St Albans city
- Exceptionally high rated schools
- Located just 10 minutes away from the city train station
- Contact Crest Nicholson for more information
Building homes and communities
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmenta
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.