Streathbourne Road, London, SW17
- Situated perfectly for the green open spaces of Tooting Common
- Close to the wonderful facilities of Wandsworth Common
- Large garden
- A spacious cellar
- Six double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- EPC Rating = D
Prime Heaver Estate location. Unmodernised seven bedroom house, one bathroom, downstairs cloakroom, one reception room, one sitting room, dining room/kitchen, a large cellar and a 58ft garden. Potential to extend (subject to Local Authority consents).
Streathbourne Road is ideally situated for the green open spaces of Tooting Common and the excellent shops, wine bars and restaurants in Balham.
Close enough to benefit from the facilities of Wandsworth Common and the shops on Bellevue Road.
Transport is excellent either from Tooting Bec and Balham underground station (Northern Line) or mainline train from Balham into the City.
There are a good selection of state and private schools in the area.
Square Footage: 2,910 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Streathbourne Road, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tooting Bec Station0.3 miles
- Balham Station0.5 miles
- Tooting Broadway Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS200182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.