David Street, Kirkcaldy, KY1
- Stylish Traditional Three Bedroom Upper Flat
- Generous Master Bedroom Front Bay Window
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room To Kitchen
- Modern Oak Kitchen Granite Style Worktops
- Stainless Steel Fan Oven Electric Hob Extractor
- Tiled Shower Room Mains Shower
- Ramsay Ladder To Spacious Loft Room / Velux Window
- UPVC DG GCH Timber Garage Shared Gardens
TRADITIONAL STONE BUILT APARTMENT CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE.
We are delighted to introduce this bright, spacious, three bedroom, traditional, period style upper flat which enjoys a superb location within five minutes walk of Kirkcaldy town centre.
Viewing is highly recommended for what is sure to be a most popular addition to the local property market and this is indeed a rare opportunity to purchase in this much sought after area of Kirkcaldy.
BOOK A VIEWING DIRECT TO THE PROPERTY BY CLICKING ON THE BROCHURE BUTTON BELOW OR VIA OUR AWARD WINNING APP.
16'9" x 11'8"
Positioned off the left of the hallway this spacious, carpeted lounge and dining room includes a feature fireplace with an electric fire, a built in display alcove with glass doors, a rear aspect and a large, shelved walk in cupboard.
11'2" x 7'
From the lounge we enter the well equipped kitchen with light oak base and wall cabinets contrasted by granite effect worktops and backboards. Within the layout we find a fan oven, an electric hob, an extractor, sinktop and taps all in stainless steel. Finishing touches include vinyl flooring and a side aspect with a roller blind.
14'9" x 13'2"
At the rear of the hallway the superb, carpeted, master bedroom enjoys many traditional period features and is the largest of three bedrooms.
The impressive, front bay window retains its mahogony panelling and skirtings, whilst we discover stunning cornicing and a ceiling rose.
13'2" x 10'6"
The second, carpeted double bedroom has a front aspect with vertical blinds and feature lighting.
14'6" x 9'10"
The third, carpeted bedroom is a generous single including a rear aspect with vertical blinds.
9'7" x 3'5"
Positioned off the entrance vestibule the fully tiled shower room includes a mains shower, a wall mirror over the basin and vinyl flooring.
21' x 15'
This well finished, carpeted, loft room with a velux window is accessed via a Ramsay ladder from the hallway. The room enjoys several storage cupboards and strip lighting.
This upper floor flat includes a secure outbuilding, a section of private garden and a timber garage at the rear of the shared garden.
All floor coverings, light fittings, fitted blinds and built in kitchen appliances are included within this sale.
Free standing kitchen appliances and occasional furnishings may be available through separate negotiation with the seller.
The property includes UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
On street parking is free of charge for residents through permits issued by Fife Council.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificateshome report
David Street, Kirkcaldy, KY1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkcaldy Station0.4 miles
- Kinghorn Station2.7 miles
- Glenrothes with Thornton Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 954828-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.