Wharf Farm, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 0AB
- Dedicated village community in purpose built surroundings
- Green space, woodlands, nearby reservoirs for leisure and relaxation
- Perfectly situated close to Rugby for larger amenities and social activities
Reserve your dream home with Shared Ownership for less - simply contact Clarion Housing today and find out how easy it is.
*Fee reduced from £500. Offer available until 31st March 2021 and applies to all Shared Ownership purchases with Clarion Housing. If the property does not exchange within 45 days of the reservation fee being taken then the full £500 reservation fee will be required. Full T&Cs available on request
About Houlton Meadows
An exciting development of new two, three and four bedroom homes, and two bedroom apartments located at Houlton Meadows, just 3.5 miles from Rugby town centre.
Built by Bellway - Houlton Meadows will be part of an emerging residential community, in close proximity to the semi-rural town of Rugby, with countryside views and open spaces, ideal for a multitude of outdoor leisure activities. The surrounding Swift Valley Nature Reserve, which covers 25 hectares of countryside, and Draycote water reservoir add to the diverse flora and fauna of this beautiful location.
The market town of Rugby is just 3.5 miles from Houlton Meadows, famous as the birthplace of rugby football and considered the second largest town in the county. The town centre has two pedestrianised streets, perfect for discovering a wide selection of high street retail and independent shops, and an abundance of cafes, bars and restaurants. Whilst Rugby has its own music scene, Rugby Theatre also supports the amateur dramatics hosting plays and musicals throughout the year.
The M1, M6 and M40 are all within easy access of Houlton Meadows. Popular commuter areas such as Coventry, Leamington Spa and Leicester can be reached in around 30 minutes by car. Just 3.5 miles away, the well-connected Rugby train station provides regular services into Crewe, Birmingham New Street and Leicester.
Within Rugby, there are a host of educational facilities from Primary age through to College. It is also home to one of the oldest independent schools in Britain - Rugby School, which celebrated its 450th anniversary in 2017.
For further information or to register your interest, please contact the Customer Service Team - Sales
For further details on Shared Ownership please visit myclarionhousing.com/sharedownership
Plot 200 Maximum Share Value £202,500 (75%)
All images displayed throughout are indicative only and may not correspond exactly to the available properties described.
These prices are to be used as a guideline only as they may change.
Wharf Farm, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 0AB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rugby Station3.0 miles
- Long Buckby Station6.1 miles
About the development
- Coming Soon
- New two, three and four bedroom homes and two bedroom apartments
- Just 3.5 miles from Rugby town centre
- Contact Clarion Housing Association for more information
Clarion Housing is the largest housing association in the country, owning and managing 125,000 homes across over 170 local authorities. 360,000 people call a Clarion home their home. Clarion Housing is part of Clarion Housing Group which comprises a charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, and is also one of the country's leading house builders.
As a landlord, we are committed to providing excellent customer service to all our residents and to maintaining our homes to a good standard - i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot200_3BH_75_share. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarion Housing Association. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.