Rochdale Road, Turn Village
- Attractive Stone Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Anthracite Grey D. Glazing
- Combi Gas Central Heating
- Open Aspects to Front & Rear
- Lovely Garden Areas
- Detached Garage
- Stylishly Presented
- Stunning Location
- E.P.C. Rating ' C '
Entrance Vestibule - Quarry Tiled floor
Lounge - 4.60m x 4.37m (15'1" x 14'4") - Open grate fire set in feature cast iron fireplace with tiled back. Exposed beams.
Dining Kitchen - 4.45m x 2.79m (14'7" x 9'2") - Range of fitted wall and base units incorporating ceramic hob with extractor hood. Integrated electric oven. Inset one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit. Complementary worksurfaces and splashback tiling. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Combi Worcester Central Heating Boiler.
First Floor -
Landing - Generous sized landing with airing cupboard. Spindled balustrade.
Bedroom 1 - 3.68m x 3.05m (12'1" x 10'0") -
Bedroom 2 - 4.47m x 2.06m (14'8" x 6'9") - Inbuilt robes. Pleasant open aspect to rear overlooking adjoining countryside.
Bathroom - 3.66m x 1.37m (12'0" x 4'6") - Thriee piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over bath, hand washbasin with tiled splashback and low level w.c. Complementary part tiled walls.
Outside - Pavement fronted. Town garden to rear with additional raised patio area with built in barbeque. There is an additional piece of land to the rear which is currently held on a separate Lease with an annual ground rent of £50.00 per annum. Detached garage. Pleasant open aspect to front with extensive panoramic views to rear over adjoining countryside.
Additional Garden Area -
Lower Patio Area -
Views To Rear -
Rear Elevation -
Detached Garage -
Street View -
BrochuresBrochureRochdale Road, Turn Village
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Rochdale Road, Turn Village
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bury Interchange Tram Stop4.7 miles
- Bury Station4.8 miles
- Castleton Station6.5 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agency with an unrivalled reputation for customer service. Established in 1990
Weale & Hitchen offer a comprehensive, residential sales service covering north Manchester, Bury, Tottington, Greenmount, Holcombe Brook, Ramsbottom, Harwood, and Rawtenstall.What we can offer you.
- COMPETITIVE SELLING FEES
- FREE VALUATIONS - we offer you a free valuation carried out by an experienced and knowledgeable member o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29756735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Weale & Hitchen, Holcombe Brook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.