Lombard Street, Neath
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Recently Modernised
- No Chain
- Viewing Advised
Peter Alan Neath are pleased to present this very well presented two bedroom mid-terraced property offered for sale. The property is situated close to local amenities and offers good access to Neath town centre and M4 motorway.
Peter Alan Neath are pleased to present this very well presented two bedroom mid-terraced property offered for sale. The property is situated close to local amenities and offers good access to Neath town centre and M4 motorway. The accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, and kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property has an enclosed rear garden with patio and lawned area. The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. To book in a viewing on this property or a free valuation of your property, please call a member of our sales team on or contact us online 24/7.
Tiled flooring, doors to:
Lounge 10' 5" x 10' 8" plus recess ( 3.17m x 3.25m plus recess )
Tiled flooring, radiator, window to front, feature fireplace.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.25m x 3.45m )
Tiled flooring, window to rear, radiator, access to two storage cupboards
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with worksurface over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, fitted oven and hob, space for washing machine, understairs storage, window to side, door to side
First Floor Landing
Storage, access to loft
Bedroom 1 14' 3" maximum x 9' 11" ( 4.34m maximum x 3.02m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, two windows to front, storage cupboard
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 7' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.31m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, window to rear
Fitted with a wc, shower enclosure with plumbed shower, bath with shower over, radiator, tiled floor, window to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lombard Street, Neath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Neath Station0.4 miles
- Briton Ferry Station1.3 miles
- Skewen Station1.6 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NTH302937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Neath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.