The Park, Ealing, London
- An authentically preserved 5-bedroom Victorian property with plenty of charm
- With characterful accommodation on three floors
- South-facing rear lawned garden of approx 49'
- Total approx floor area 240.7 sq m / 2591 sq ft
- Located in a Victorian enclave, in sought-after old Ealing
- A number of state and private schools are nearby
This property is located in a Victorian enclave, in a sought-after road in old Ealing, mid-way between South Ealing station and Ealing Broadway station with forthcoming Crossrail Link (Elizabeth Line) connection & town centre. The lovely open spaces of the historic Walpole park, Ealing Common and Lammas park are nearby. Road connections include A406, A4 and the M4 & M40 motorways. A number of private & state schools are nearby and West London University.
The entrance hall sets the tone for this period house, as you appreciate the period feel of the property with the mosaic tiled floor, Lincrusta lined walls and staircase with balustrade & spindles.
Reception room 1 is located at the front of the property and is a good size with bay window, fireplace recess and moulded ceiling.
Reception room 2 has corniced ceiling, period fireplace surround and French windows leading to the rear garden.
The well equipped kitchen with Falcon range cooker has a range of wall and floor units, large fridge and dishwasher. (The cooker and dishwasher are negotiable)
Utility room with quarry tiled floor houses an Ideal gas central heating boiler.
The property has a roomy cellar.
The first floor has an abundance of character with extra high ceilings.
Bedroom 1 has corniced ceiling with centre rose and a marble fireplace surround.
Bedroom 2 has a period fireplace surround and a wash hand basin within a vanity unit.
The family bathroom has a cast iron bath, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, low-level WC suite and a fitted corner unit, with a hot water cylinder.
A set of stairs leads to the rear loft.
Bedroom 3 has a period fireplace surround and double doors leading to a roof terrace.
Between the first and second floors is a half-landing for a bedroom with period fireplace surround and fitted wardrobe.
There is a further bedroom with period fireplace surround and a loft space.
The south-facing rear lawned garden of approx 49’4 x 24’4 (15.03m x 7.42m) has a brick patio and an ornamental pond.
Council tax band G (subject to confirmation)
EPC Rating = E
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
The Park, Ealing, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ealing Broadway Station0.5 miles
- South Ealing Station0.5 miles
- Ealing Common Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Grimshaw and Co are an independent, qualified Estate Agents, specialising in the sale of residential property in Ealing, Acton and the surrounding areas of west London. Established since 1967, family-run business Grimshaw and Co have sold thousands of properties and have a wealth of knowledge of the local market.
Derek Grimshaw FRICS and his sales team with many years' experience offer a personal and professional service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35837_9197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grimshaw & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.