Old Shoreham Road, Hove, Hove, BN3
- Entire first floor of large period building
- Sought after location
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Beautifully presented throughout
- STUNNING period property
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- NO CHAIN - VACANT
Tenure: Share of Freehold
GUIDE PRICE £450,000 - £475,000
This particular property is set just away from seven dials, making it the perfect central location. Old Shoreham road is surrounded by all amenities and is located near many parks and reputable schools in the area. Brighton and Hove seafront is a short drive and central Brighton is a short walk. In this area there is also two mainline stations, one being Brighton and the other Hove making this and ideal investment and for anyone looking to commute.
Jack Taggart & Co are delighted to offer you this ginormous, entire first floor period apartment situated in the sought after 'seven dials'. Entering the newly renovated apartment you are met with the large landing space that leads onto your family living area, which excels in light throughout the day with your WEST-facing bay fronted windows.
The three large double bedrooms are extremely well proportioned with fitted wardrobes in two rooms, original fireplaces, and the master bedroom also comprises of an en suite. The brand new modern apartment has a newly fitted elegant kitchen, fitted with all household appliances spacious enough to dine in as a family. The large family bathroom is an exceptional space, with a walk in shower. This incredible one of a kind apartment boasts character throughout with a modern feel inside.
Its unique position allows the apartment to be light and airy throughout with exceptional high ceilings. This property is rare to come to the market and has an exceptional finish, being sold CHAIN free and with a SHARE OF FREEHOLD, this property is not one to miss out on.
Old Shoreham Road, Hove, Hove, BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.7 miles
- Brighton Station0.7 miles
- Preston Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency is changing?
Jack Taggart & Co is a Traditional and Online estate agent that will offer both vendors and buyers a complete service helping them move throughout Brighton & Hove and beyond.
Our forward thinking, modern approach to Estate agency will not only market your property to as many buyers possible and achieve you the best possible price it will also ensure that we deliver you the highest level of customer service.
We will advertise your property on all th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17640475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Taggart & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.