North Wing, Hindley Hall, Stocksfield
- Unique family home set over three floors
- Well presented throughout with lovely high ceilings
- Located on a beautiful country estate just outside the village of Stocksfield
- Located nearby to main transport links into Newcastle and surround
Reception hallway | Cloakroom/wc | Fabulous split level sitting room and dining room | Sitting room with wood burning stove | Generous formal dining room | Kitchen/breakfast room with AGA and pantry | Utility room | First floor | Master bedroom with built in storage | Ensuite shower room/wc | Guest double bedroom/study | Second floor | Two large double bedrooms, one with double door built in wardrobes | Family bathroom with separate shower | Lovely private garden and driveway.Hindley Hall, located just to the south and west of the village of Stocksfield, is a beautiful country estate, originally built circa 1851 and is approached via a shared tree lined avenue which leads to the gated private driveway for North Wing. The impressive country house and enjoys the convenience of being near to Stocksfield and the train station, approximately 1.5 miles, with easy access to Riding Mill and Corbridge with its wide variety of shops and rail links into Newcastle. The A69 links the road network locally into Newcastle, Tyne & Wear and Newcastle International Airport in nearby Ponteland.
Services: Mains electric, water and private drainage | Tenure: Freehold | Council Tax: Band G | Energy Performance Certificate: E
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
North Wing, Hindley Hall, Stocksfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stocksfield Station1.2 miles
- Riding Mill Station2.4 miles
- Prudhoe Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Experience the exceptional.
In 1999, we were delighted to open the first office of Sanderson Young, in Gosforth. We now have four branches offering a diverse range of services throughout the North East of England. We are very proud of the reputation that we have formed as Sanderson Young, where the company is recognized for its maturity and wealth of knowledge, with many of our colleagues having worked in estate agency for 30
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9720035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanderson Young, Ponteland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.