Romney Street, London, SW1P
- Central London Townhouse
- Newly Built
- 4-5 Double Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Stunning Interiors
- Great Flexibility of Accommodation
- Close to Houses of Parliament
With impeccable attention to detail and using the finest materials the seller has created a sleek yet welcoming house comprising a grand reception room, cloakroom and separate large kitchen with French doors to a small patio on the ground floor and impressively, 5 good size bedrooms and 5 bathrooms (3 ensuite) over the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors. Given the quantity of rooms there is a great deal of flexibility offered by the accommodation - 3 bedrooms, plus home office and extra reception room for example or any other combination that a buyer saw fit.
The location is important, historic and incredibly convenient with Smith Square immediately behind the house offering the 18th century St John's concert hall. Shopping on Victoria Street, the green spaces of St James Park and Westminster Abbey are all a short stroll away.
Nearby stations include Westminster, St James Park and Victoria.
BrochuresRomney Street, London, SW1PWebsite Link
Romney Street, London, SW1P
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. James's Park Station0.4 miles
- Westminster Station0.4 miles
- Pimlico Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Having previously built a highly respected London-based high street estate agency from scratch, we know the value of having a great agent fighting your corner. We also saw first hand the problems with high street based estate agency - an emphasis on marketing over making investments to improve service, 'bad' estate agents hiding within ostensibly 'good' brands, and extortionate fees to name but a few - and how these can impact both homeowners and estate agents themselves.
We started Mov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29766742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moveli, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.