Vicar Street, Falkirk, FK1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
* Recently operated as a late night, hot food takeaway.
* Located between night club and taxi rank
* Town centre retail unit with a variety of uses
* Retail ground floor 723 sq ft, first floor office/storage 888sq ft.
* Offers of £20,000 per annum invited
The subjects are situated on the western side of Vicar Street just north of the junction with Princes Street and sits on the main traffic thoroughfare through Falkirk, which provides significant signage recognition. It also sits upon the main pedestrian route between Grahamston Railway Station and the town centre, which provides significant pedestrian footfall. Vicar Street itself comprises a busy, secondary retail location with a number of local and national occupiers in the immediate vicinity including Slater, Hogg and Howison, Kings and Trutex.
Falkirk lies midway between Edinburgh and Glasgow and has a catchment area of approximately 150,000 people within four miles.
The premises comprise a ground floor retail unit and first floor office suite of a substantial, traditional stone building with a modern, fully glazed frontage to Vicar Street. Internally, on the ground floor, the premises are arranged to provide an open plan retail space with toilet and cupboard area. The floor is tiled and the ceiling has inlaid lighting. The first floor is predominantly open plan office/storage space.
Total area of Ground Floor/Retail 723 sq ft
Total area of First Floor/Office 888 sq ft
Total area 1611 sq ft
The subjects are entered in the Valuation Roll at
Rateable Value £14,900
The premises are available on the basis of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed, incorporating regular rent reviews at an initial rental of £20,000 per annum exclusive.
Offers of £20,000 per annum exclusive are invited.
Date of Entry
Please contact Alan Smith on or email
EPC: G. Landlord registration number: 107524/400/21110
Vicar Street, Falkirk, FK1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Falkirk Grahamston Station0.1 miles
- Falkirk High Station0.7 miles
- Camelon Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need Under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RentLocally.co.uk Ltd, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.